12x20 New England DutchSKU: GO22043FR
Finance as low as $189 per month
Rent to own as low as $450 per month
Want to Save even more?
Cash/Check Price $11240
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- 4' x 12' Loft
- 2' x12' Workbench
6' New England Double Doors with Transoms (end)
- 5' New England Double Doors with Transoms (side)
- (2) 24 x 36 Windows
- 16" on center wall studs
- Metal treadplates in doorways
- Felt/tar paper on roof
- LP Techshield to reduce heat up to 30'
- 5 Pressure treated 4x4 runners
- 2 Vents
- 6'6 Walls
Item added to your cart
Financing and Rent-to-Own
To help provide easy financing and rent-to-own options for all of our storage sheds and outdoor buildings we've partnered with RTO National. Either of the financing options can help with your storage solutions and both offer online applications with fast approval! It’s very easy to finance your storage solution whether you are in need of a high-quality shed, barn, garage, woodshed, or even a chicken coop… Apply online today and within minutes get approved and be ready to buy what you want from Great Outdoors today.
With RTO financing you can choose from most of our high quality sheds and garages, barns, gazebos, and chicken coops. Financing options are available to cover the entire end-to-end costs, including the delivery and installation, and not limited to just the cost of the structure or a building.
Financing options are excellent and are:
- Fast… Approval process is almost instantaneous with credit checks under two minutes
- You can pay off your building early if you choose
- Competitive rates! Lowest financing options around
- Select term options of 12 months up to 60 months
- You can choose from many payment options including online, pay by phone, auto-draft withdraw, or you can pay by mail
Apply using the online application today. Approved process is fast, usually within a few minutes of completing an application.
For those of you that would like to purchase a product but have little to no credit or even poor credit, rent-to-own is a viable option for you to buy an outdoor structure or storage building from Great Outdoors for your property today! The rent to own option is available across most of our products including our high quality sheds, storage barns, garages, and even chicken coops.
Rent to own plans are an excellent option and offer:
- There is no credit check needed
- Will cost you less than offsite storage rental options over time
- Simple, easy application process online
- 90 day same as cash available
- Terms from two years to five years
- Early payment options with no penalty
- Complete an application and send in your first payment and the approval process is instantaneous!
Apply for a rent-to-own option using this online application today.
Interested in this building?
For more information or to purchase this product, call (540) 628-0544, or fill out the form below, and we will follow up with you within 24 hours!